Tile & Grout Cleaning
Serving Winston-Salem, Lexington, Kernersville, and High Point NC
Tile floors are versatile, durable and water resistant making them a great choice for homes and businesses. Seemingly easy to clean, tile and grout needs periodic deep cleaning to protect your investment. Mopping your floor won’t actually remove all of the dirt and bacteria, causing build up over time. Before you know it, foot traffic has embedded that dirt, bacteria and debris into your tile and grout causing it to darken and look dull. Sure, you can get on your hands and knees with a toothbrush in hand scrubbing each and every grout line and individual tile, but who has time for that? AND, do you really get the results that you want? Probably not. Spotacular Carpet Cleaning offers tile and grout cleaning in the Triad and surrounding areas. Our family owned and operated business focuses on providing top-notch service.
Now Offering Tile Shower Cleaning!
Benefits of having your tile and grout professionally cleaned:
· Removes the dirt and bacteria from your floor
· Improves the look and feel of your tile and grout
· Saves money by extending the life of your flooring
· Added health benefits for you and your family
· EPA, non-toxic and environmentally safe solutions used
Areas of your home to consider having cleaned:
· Bathroom floors
· Shower and tub
· Kitchen floors
Our Process: Proceed with caution when using home remedies to clean tile and grout as this can lead to permanent damage to your flooring. If you want a deep, thorough tile and grout cleaning, you need to hire a professional tile and grout cleaner. Spotacular Carpet Cleaning uses specialized cleaning solutions and industrial equipment that combines high pressure and extremely hot water, to give you the results that you are looking for in half the time.
1. Pre-treatment – Cleaning solution is applied followed by use of a grout scrubbing brush that works to loosen bacteria, mold, allergens, dirt and grime
2. Pressure – High pressure water contained within the cleaning equipment is used to penetrate the dirt and bacteria on your floor
3. Heat – Industrial equipment heats water up to 200+ degrees
4. Vacuum – High powered suction is used to remove the dirty, soiled water from your floor